·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
Sweet.
Used to own one 30 years ago

·
Registered
10 Posts
When a new user/member signs up the system will send you a confirmation email. You will not be able to use member features until you have activated your account via a link in the confirmation email. The reason for this method of signup is to validate the member’s identity. If you have signed up and your account has still not been activated please don’t hesitate to Contact Us with any details. I also went thru the system and there seems to still be a few folks who have signed up but not finished the registration process.

This is a screen shot of the notification after signing up on the site.
View attachment 1505

EDIT: This site incorporates a 10 post minimum requirement before all of the site's features can be accessed. Some of these features include posting links and sending/receiving private messages to/from other members. This is to discourage spammers and fraudulent activity. If you would like to contact another member or be able to post a link and have less than 10 posts, please contact a moderator for assistance. We would be happy to help you.
Please do not spam the site with junk posts just to increase your post count. This will result in the spam posts and/or link(s) getting deleted and private messaging privileges suspended.
Is it possible to post just one for sale post? I am not a super tech savvy individual. Just looking for a platform to advertise the sale of my ‘18 Giulia Ti Sport. Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to all
I just found this forum and joined. I saw a classified section and was trying to list an old Giulia transmission but it says I am not able to post in that forum. I could not find anything in this thread that said anything about new members and the classified section. Is there a time or post requirement to be able to post there?

Thanks

·
Registered
1971 1750 GTV
1 Posts
Have been "lurking" for a number of years. My baby is a '71 1750 GTV in Rosso Amaranto that I purchased in 1998, and finished the restoration in 2004. We are now, moving, so I realized that I have some parts that I removed during the restoration that I don't feel like moving cross country. I put on 15" Panasports instead of the 14" Cromodora turbinia's that were on it when I purchased it. It looks like they were aftermarket replacements and were produced in 1973. First thumbnail is when I purchased it, the second is after the restoration, & details of the wheels follow.
I am located in Three Rivers, CA & am willing to ship in continental US, with shipping at buyers cost. I am asking $500 for all 4.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Rim Bicycle part
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Synthetic rubber Tread
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber
Automotive tire Wheel Tread Architecture Alloy wheel

81 - 86 of 86 Posts