Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hello-

For some unknown reason the 'BB' decided I needed a new 'pass-word'...after investing over an hour(an hour I'll never get back) trying to use the new 'password' w/out success it seemed easier to re-register w/a new name/password/avatar & info.
I used to be "slam105" & had been on the ARBB for several years. So here I go w/a "new start".

Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help with signing in

Help!

I have tried several times correct this problem concerning my username. I am trying to redo my password for my username alfabits. The ABB sent me instructions for renewing an older, unused username alfalust. 
I need instructions for renewing my password for my username “alfabits”.

I am a paid “Senior Member" and I can’t tell you how frustrating this is to keep getting the same canned reply for the wrong username. This has been a problem since the BB required a more complex password.

Username: alfabits
email address: gekraus at comcast dot net

Thank you
George Kraus

·
Administrator
1,025 Posts
Help!

I have tried several times correct this problem concerning my username. I am trying to redo my password for my username alfabits. The ABB sent me instructions for renewing an older, unused username alfalust. 
I need instructions for renewing my password for my username “alfabits”.

I am a paid “Senior Member" and I can’t tell you how frustrating this is to keep getting the same canned reply for the wrong username. This has been a problem since the BB required a more complex password.

Username: alfabits
email address: gekraus at comcast dot net

Thank you
George Kraus
Hi,

I sent your comcast email a password reset email. Let us know if you are still having troubles getting into that account.

~Sheena

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Hi,

I sent your comcast email a password reset email. Let us know if you are still having troubles getting into that account.

~Sheena
Thank you. Yes, as you can see from my signature I am finally in (after two months).

Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
So I just created an account and Im trying to post a thread of my newly aquired car but it says that it has to be reviewed by moderator first. Is that normal protocol?

·
Registered
9,284 Posts
So I just created an account and Im trying to post a thread of my newly aquired car but it says that it has to be reviewed by moderator first. Is that normal protocol?
Probably. Spammers and spam bots are getting more and more sophisticated. Years ago, I subscribed to several other forums where initial posts were screened, submissions moderated, and/or where one had to write an application with a justification of why one wanted to join.

·
Registered
149 Posts
AM trying to upload a picture, but I can't. Whether I use Chrome or Safari, the portion you describe as: "3. Managing Attachments: Somewhere near the middle of the "Additional Options" segment, you should see a "Manage Attachment" button. Clicking on that button opens a new window with "Browse", "Upload" and "Close this window" buttons."

The "Manage Attachment" button is nowhere to be found anywhere or under the "Additional Options" segment, and does not appear on my screen, -I have tried Chrome, and Safari, to no avail, so I can't upload pictures.

Wondered if I am doing something wrong, can you please help? Thanks, and please advise.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have used this site as an information source for years —without joining. I now wish to sell my 1986 GTV6 but am not able to post an add for some reason that seems related to how few posts I’ve made. I can spend the time looking for where I might make 10 insightful points on other threads but this seems to encourage silly comments. Am I missing some other route?

·
Administrator
16,555 Posts
I have used this site as an information source for years —without joining. I now wish to sell my 1986 GTV6 but am not able to post an add for some reason that seems related to how few posts I’ve made. I can spend the time looking for where I might make 10 insightful points on other threads but this seems to encourage silly comments. Am I missing some other route?
We do not advise making up nonsense posts to get your post count up to the required number (10). You can attach pictures but not links (to photos hosted on line somewhere). This was done to slow down the many spammers.

I think a moderator can allow you to post links prior without meeting the 10-post minimum. Let me investigate if that is true and how to go about it.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts