Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Is this Dany Snobeck? We need more pictures !!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Hi, nice to see you here!

You have done great things with the GTV6 in france! Won championships with the GTV6!

Would be interesting if you would tell about your experiences with the GTV6 in racing and about the tuning level in the cars. 2,5L 280Hp about. Sodemo tuned the engines, do they still offer parts for the Alfa V6?

Here a link to renewed GTV6 activities. What is your involvement? Still driving or team manager?

Merci Monsieur Dany SNOBECK

Also a french GTV6 site with the Snobeck racer:

http://www.gtvpassion.com/pages internet/rep dossiers/competition/gallcompcircuit.htm

Regards
Gabor K.

·
Registered
923 Posts
The car was a real beast!!

Great to hear Mr. Snobeck here!
Greetings from Spain!!

Alvaro.

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
I am very excited about this thread, Mr Snobeck has been an important part of some of the most amazing Alfa GTV6 racing history ever!
As a Diehard GTV6 enthusiast, an aspiring GTV6 racer, and the car being a my daily reality, as I make my living restoring them, I eagerly await more pics and history.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dany snobeck production gtv6

Dany Snobeck Production Championship car, homage to the French driver who won many races, this car began its new life as a crashed total featured on Bring a Trailer.
Perfect!! Ran great all day right of the trailer, ran the Jzilla track day group to shake the car down. Finished the alignment at mid night Friday night and lapped the new Roval @ Charlotte Motor Speedway Saturday morning July 28th 2018. Very happy with the results. Sorry I don't think I can upload any images yet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We made a race car as a homage to Dany Snobeck

Snobecks car found its way to US and you are the owner? Interesting! Hope you register and post some photos!

G.
Oh no, we made a race car as a homage to Dany Snobeck. It was a street car 6 months ago.
We are going to vintage race it here in the US.

I need to have more posts on this forum before we can put pictures. But they are coming soon.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
That is very nice!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Thats nice! Real enthusiasts do that!

Hope you replicated the technical features also, although that is not easy! :) Like suspensions and brakes. Carburetted engine?

G.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Great stuff. Have plans to do so also. Still a bit of trouble getting al the info I need. Will get a carburated engine this one. Base car is there also, solid french car with some little local racing history.
(asked you on FB allready on the wheels you used).

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Great stuff. Have plans to do so also. Still a bit of trouble getting al the info I need. Will get a carburated engine this one. Base car is there also, solid french car with some little local racing history.
(asked you on FB allready on the wheels you used).
In this video of the original its looks like Gotti. However as if you replicate the 3L SA version, they used modular Compomotive CX Wheels.

G.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes I've followed your GTV/6, build definitely a great job by you, We have six horses and my wife thought she was the horse whisper for the last six months as it was many very late nights to get this car built on the time line I had. It been a fun project, starting from a wrecked total as seen on BAT.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts