Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the 210 & 605 Freeways.

I'm going to start this with what the ideal GTV6 (for me) would be: Good straght body, little to no rust, all glass is good, suspension & brakes are in good to excellent condition, radiator and fans in good shape, has TropicAir (sp?), interior door panels are in great shape, electric windows work as does the two exterior mirrors. A bonus would be if the rear seats are black leather and in terrific shape - even at the upper area. Would be nice if it is a runner, but not too critical. If it isn't working, the engine removed would be best.

Actually, being practical my wants aren't all that different, but I might have to compromise in some of the areas.

Unless you can give me a good reason to pay for shipping, the car pretty much has to be in SoCal

Obviously I'm going to swap out the engine, so please don't try to sell me on how well it runs - unless it has been converted to chain driven cams (I don't do happy faces).

Biba

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, Redgtv, give the guy a break. I've been guilty of running across a thread and posting a message only to find out it was a couple of years old.

But yeah, the mileage situation is a bit off.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Sorry guys, wasn't me. I pm'ed mike[shaynamalool] about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts