Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here know where I can get a copy of the Papajam -84 GTV6 wiring diagram? I Am also looking for the -86 Spider wiring diagram.
Please email it to me at: [email protected]

Thanks
Erik
St Augustine FL

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I have a good Illustrator-created version of the lighting schematics, if that helps. Not sure who receives credit, but it's great. Also have a PDF of the shop manual diagrams, which are less useful, but still good to have. Posting here as well because these need to keep circulating for everyone's benefit.

And maybe this will be of assistance too? - https://www.dropbox.com/s/wl8ycxsu37phbhd/wiring diagram.jpg?dl=0

shop manual - https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3gjcrdkwfgkhje/GTV6 1982 Wiring Diagrams.pdf?dl=0

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Make sure you understand the color designations. "G" is not ground, its giallo...yellow.

At one point I only had a french version of the diagram, so my interpretation was sketchy at times.

I think I have **** near everything you need on my GTV6 thread.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Make sure you understand the color designations. "G" is not ground, its giallo...yellow.

At one point I only had a french version of the diagram, so my interpretation was sketchy at times.

I think I have **** near everything you need on my GTV6 thread.
Ha, I have had the German color abbreviations down for years given my vocation, and the Italian ones are somewhat similar. Then I acquired a British car (shudder) and they have their own subsystem of horrid Lucas wiring standards (simple car, have re-wired some of it).

The wiring diagrams on the CarDisc DVD have proven helpful for anything I have needed on the GTV6.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I only have Black&White ones that Jim, he never converted them. He them gave me when I converted GiGi from a GTV-6 dash to a Alfetta dash. Don't care how fast I'm going.

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
The ignition on an '84 is different than an '81, as I believe the AC is also.

There are mid-series electrical changes, and, unfortunately, I am not aware of them all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the different links to the wiring diagrams. I have the original shop manuals in paper version, so together with your contributions I should be good to go.
Thank you again.
Erik.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts