Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1982 Alfa Romeo gtv6
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I just finished painting my car and it Is time for me to re install my windshield front and rear. Originally I cut out the gasket to avoid breaking the very expensive windshield and I thought I would just glue it back I. Like on modern cars well sadly I overlooks the fact that the gtv6 windshield is about half an inch smaller than the alfetta gt and the headliner is in the way. So if anyone has an extra set of gaskets sitting around and could save a few dollars compared to mr fiat or high wood it would be much appreciated! Thank you

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've seen both those for sale on eBay as new. The prices were around $275 each. So maybe no cheaper than what you found at Mr. FIAT and Highwood? As there are two versions for the windshield (with chrome insert, and without), make sure you get the one that works for your situation.

Peter

·
Registered
1982 Alfa Romeo gtv6
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen both those for sale on eBay as new. The prices were around $275 each. So maybe no cheaper than what you found at Mr. FIAT and Highwood? As there are two versions for the windshield (with chrome insert, and without), make sure you get the one that works for your situation.

Peter
Yeah they get a bit pricey. My windshield didn’t have chrome trim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts