Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Does anyone know of any options for 17" wheels for the GTV6 other then Serpent Autosports and Ronal? Does OZ wheels make anything or is there anyone in the US who can custom drill a wheel that will work? Also what are all the demensions for a proper fit? Thank You, Steve:)

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Depending on where you live, there are many very good custom wheel shops which cater to racers and custom applications. They can very easily supply you with some nice lightweight race wheels and drill them to fit the 5 x 98mm application. They will also machine the hub to match your hub and/or build either custom spacers or hub adapters as necessary. The trick is to find a good shop with knowledgeable staff.

S

·
0 Posts
I believe Charlie at Serpent can make adaptors so that you can fit just about any wheel. You should call him and talk. What color is your GTV-6?

Good luck.

David
1986 GTV-6

·
Registered
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
wheels

Steve-
Check out Compomotive as well. They have 17" wheels for the GTV6. I have the MO's on mine

-JT

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Try Team Dynamics USA: Rimstock Plc Light Alloy Wheels. The Worlds most desirable wheels.

Don't forget centerbore size. if I recall correctly the GTV6 is 58.6 mm. So, be sure to get hubcentric rings if you decide to go 5x100 with the floating wheel nuts. Some guys that are riding on their 22+ year old wheel studs are doing this (because they absolutely have to have big aftermarket rims), are getting away with it, but IMO you'd be taking your life, and more importantly, the life of any passenger/s in your hands.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts