Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Fellow ALFAholics,

I have two and a half GTV6 organ donor cars that still have plenty of bits left on their bones. One met it's maker thanks to a drunken moose, another to terminal chassis rust. Plus one rust-free body shell, that became one more than I need.

I may have sold some of the impossible-to-find bits, that are on the Holy Grail list. But, try me anyway. I also have a complete transaxle assembly from an Alfetta Coupe (clutch back to the wheels, including the deDion triangle). Several 2.5 motors, and one 3.0 Verde motor.

Check in with me if there are any parts I may be able to help with. My e-mail address is below.

Thanks, Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi,

Do you happen to have a gasket in good shape for an outside mirror? I don't know if there is some kind of difference between driver's side and passenger's side, but I need a gasket for the passenger's side mirror. Thanks.

Hal

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Hal,

I'll check in the AM to see what I can find... and, in what condition. Pretty sure they work on either side. GTV6... correct? And, the one you need is for the base (not the one between the frame and the cap)... jah? Some of the base gaskets were rubber, and some came in soft plastic.

You may want to hit me with an e-mail, so I can send a pic of what I come up with.

Thanks,
Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Vespa,

I think I can help on both. If you e-mail me, so I have your contact address, I can send pix tomorrow.

On the bell housing... you want the GTV6 horse collar rear motor mount... jah?

Thanks,
Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
360 Posts
Early style GTV6 idle adjustment? and/or early style throttle position switch?

I know this is an older post but what the heck?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Early style GTV6 idle adjustment? and/or early style throttle position switch?

I know this is an older post but what the heck?
Hi Greg,

I still have two GTV6 bone cars, so I have plenty of bits left.

What model year car are you shopping for? I should have parts from a 1983, if that's early enough. If you e-mail me, we can exchange pix and part numbers to see.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Peter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts