Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Not long ago, I was a person posting about a white '86 GTV6 I was purchasing that turned out to be a bit of a dog, as well as grossly misrepresented in the sale. I sold the car to a local guy who is re-doing it from the ground up, and I certainly learned a few lessons. In my heart of hearts, I knew I was going to miss that car. So I got some money together and, after some hunting, I am buying the car that I feel I should have bought in the first place.

Well, i'm happy to report that, courtesy of Alfisticycling and Heavy Metal Alfa, I'll be flying to Aspen next week to take possession of a beautiful '86 black/tan model that's extremely well sorted...just what I was looking for.

And what I'm really looking forward to is the beautiful drive home back to Los Angeles that I'll be taking with my wife in the car.

I'll post some pics of the adventure here.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
I had the 'pleasure' of waiving HMA past me at Sears Point during the convention time trials. That car gets up and scampers! Have fun!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.