Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know (at least you should if my marketing effort is worth half a dam) I sell new circuit boards for the rear lights of the GTV6.

After a slow start sales are picking up but I am having problems getting the lampholder hardware. I need 4-5 sets replated at a time to make it economical.

The lampholders are not available any more so saving them will build a stock of parts for future GTV6 owners.

So, if you have or come across any old boards and the hardware is not bent or broken I would like them. I do not care about the condition of the circuit board.

I'll pay you $3 for + $1 for s/h for each lampholder and contact that would be $15 per board assuming all the hardware is usable, + $5 s/h.

Please do not remove the hardware yourself unless you already have.

To view the new circuit boards click here. They are also listed on eBay.

·
Registered
125 Posts
GTV 6 Taillite Circit Boards

It looks like I found 2 long and one short board. There might be more around. I also have 4 of the inside housings, the shinny part, and a few lenses, mostly a spare, not the best shape. Want everything?
Philip Weaver Triple D Racing, Eugene OR

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phillip thanks for the reply.

If the lampholders are in good shape not bent or broken I'll take the circuit boards.

Do you have a PayPal account? If so let me know the email for it and I'll send you $60 (assuming good hardware 5 lampholders and contacts per board 3 boards X 5 = 15 holders @ $3 + $1 s/h).

Does that work for you?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Tiallights

Jef How about I bring them to the next race at PIR and we meet. Sep 9-10-11.
email [email protected] Night phone 541-431-0884.
PW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts