Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some spare parts and a couple switches. The rocker switch with the green indicator is the same switch as used in Grand Prix and Maratona editions for fog lamps, and is quite rare. Buy the lamp switch and rest is free. $30 for everything, shipped, in USA.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Nothing like that on my Grand Prix. Could be the 4 cylinder version or the earlier German version with the different center console?

Its confusing that Alfa made no less than three different Grand Prix editions on the Alfetta chassis.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing like that on my Grand Prix. Could be the 4 cylinder version or the earlier German version with the different center console?

Its confusing that Alfa made no less than three different Grand Prix editions on the Alfetta chassis.
Don't know for sure, just know it came out of a Grand Prix. It's a French-made switch. It came with high end lamp kits in the late 70's up through the late 80's.

Curious what your switch looks like. Don't you have fog lights?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Yes my car has fog lamps in the air dam. One is half full of water and the other is rusted to heck, but I was able to find NOS units after a lot of on-line research. But they won't go on until the paint and body work is done, which may not be until spring of 2016 the way things are going at my favorite shop.

I don't have a picture of the fog lamp switch, but as I recall it has an illuminated icon. It certainly does not have a big green dot.

You say this part came of a Grand Prix. Any photos of the car or other information?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your car probably has an Ansor Alfa switch as I've seen on some.

The other grand prix was about to be crushed. Very rotted. I snagged a couple switches. Pretty much whole car was junk.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Actually I would say it looks pretty much like the switch in the front of this group of switches that you posted on another thread:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Was it Black? And did it have fender flairs and silver/red stripes like mine or was it red with a black stripe like a Balacco? I imagine if it had the flairs, you would have grabbed those.

What I am really looking for is the rear spoiler. Very interseted if you have that.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was it Black? And did it have fender flairs and silver/red stripes like mine or was it red with a black stripe like a Balacco? I imagine if it had the flairs, you would have grabbed those.

What I am really looking for is the rear spoiler. Very interseted if you have that.
I don't remember any stripes but it had the big body kit. Don't remember spoiler. Actually the body kit seemed to be in good shape. No idea what happened to it.

It was on a biz trip and I didn't have an interest in any other parts on it. Years ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts