Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for one (1) plastic sun visor clip/holder for my GTV6. Not sure if they are the same as the Alfetta

·
Registered
104 Posts
You want to check International Auto Parts. I came across this item while searching for something else. It's IAP part number 30359. I found it using the search term "driving lights"

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Zen! I searched the site last week and didn't find it. Called and was told not in stock. Called Jon Norman at Alfa Parts 4/22 and received the new part 4/24. $11.95. CA tax and shipping brought total to $21 even. Great to not have the dreaded visor sag!!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Sadly, Alfetta coupe sun visor clips are different from GTV6 clips. They LOOK the same but attach differently. On the Alfetta the clip is held by two plastic "teeth" that snap into place. Once installed the clip is almost impossible to remove w/o breaking one or both of the teeth. On the GTV6 the clip is attached by a screw that bites into a threaded insert. Easy to remove. Progress!! Iffn somebody locates a source for the Alfetta clips, put me down for at least four.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts