Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All digital with GPS reciever. This working very well. Still have some trim issues, but very accurate .
What do you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used Intellitronix 6 gauge panel. It's almost plug and play. The reciever is VeeThree Gps with 1/10 sec.update. My original speedo sender failed but a working one may work as you can calibrate the digital to almost any input. I just blacked out the other gauges.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Which vintage air system did you install? My original Tropic Aire system is still working but I'd like to upgrade to a radial compressor and R-134.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vintage air

I used GEN II mini, 14 x 18 parallel flow condensor, Sanden 507 rotary
134A. Removed old system and gutted the box added billet controls.
Sorry for the bad picture as all is rolling project.

image.jpg

·
Registered
188 Posts
Looks good! Of course what I really want is a graphical LCD which can replicate the original dials in high resolution. So like a fancy BMW digital dash except everything still looks like the cool Veglia Borletti gauge.

Especially since here in Australia, the tach needle tends to, well, melt.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
I used GEN II mini, 14 x 18 parallel flow condensor, Sanden 507 rotary
134A. Removed old system and gutted the box added billet controls.
Sorry for the bad picture as all is rolling project.
Thanks so much for the parts info. Really appreciated. :smile2:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bent needles

I fixed my bent speedo needle by applying gentle heat and bending it back into line. Tried the same with the tacho and was too impatient and melted it!

Grabbed a red tube from and Inox bottle, cut it to length, painted it white and glued it on. So far so good.

Don't mind the electronic gauges but would prefer something that looks stock but with better (and newer) electronics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts