Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks really clean and, I think that price seems more than fair, assuming the car is as rust free as it appears.

·
Administrator
17,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you look at some of his other CL ads, you find this:

Alfa, original/rebuilt parts

My father is closing his Alfa shop in Charlotte and trying to sell off everything he has. He has Alfa Romeo parts and cars as old as the 1960's.

Please call Dave with any questions or interests...

·
Registered
347 Posts
This isn't Giuseppe Lo re's shop closing, is it? He only moved down there 2 years ago.

·
Registered
191 Posts
re shop closing

This is Giuseppe... let me apologize to all who may have had a shock caused by reading this note on CL. We are not closing down, what we are trying to do is consolidate 2 buildings into 1. We presently occupy 2 buildings of which the 2nd mainly storage, and not quite half full. Our thought was to compact everything down to one building and allow us to lease out this 2nd building. To that end my son-in-law , David has been helping us this last week or two by posting things to ebay and CL. David made error in his wording and that particular ad has been removed from CL. We are not going anywhere anytime soon

Ciao from Charlotte NC........

Giuseppe LoRe

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is Giuseppe... let me apologize to all who may have had a shock caused by reading this note on CL. We are not closing down, what we are trying to do is consolidate 2 buildings into 1. We presently occupy 2 buildings of which the 2nd mainly storage, and not quite half full. Our thought was to compact everything down to one building and allow us to lease out this 2nd building. To that end my son-in-law , David has been helping us this last week or two by posting things to ebay and CL. David made error in his wording and that particular ad has been removed from CL. We are not going anywhere anytime soon

Ciao from Charlotte NC........

Giuseppe LoRe

hey un italiano!
e' incredibile che ci sono quasi piu' risorse per alfa d'epoca negli states rispetto all'italia :(
cmq conosco un lo re in sicilia!!
saluti da genova!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts