Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have added pics to the listing. Excuse the dust. $2000 gets all the goodies. Call if you have any questions. More pics available. It would only let me upload 5.

Below is the original listing:

My heart is not really in this project anymore, as I would much rather ride my Italian bicycle. I have the best GTV6 I have ever seen and I am sure that someone, somewhere would really dig it. The details are as follows:
1981 Blk/tan, no sunroof 43k orig miles. Original window sticker.
Perfect interior: steering wheel, shifter, pristine. No cracks in the dashpad.
Rear seat is perfect. Front seats have sheepskins. I have never actually
seen the front seats.
It has the 15x7 OZ racing wheels and the Callaway wing that the PO had
installed when it was new. I think he was trying to create a Callaway clone.

He had had a turbo installed, but it is long gone. I bought it from the
original owner by the way.
No rust, with the exception of a very tiny spot at the rear of the rt frt fender. It is about a couple of inches up from the rocker molding. Shock towers, floor pans, rockers, and spare tire well are all good.

I also have probably more parts to work with than you would want.

4 engines, 4 transaxles, lots of wheels (Campy and a set of the metric Speedlines) 3 windshields, door glass, couple of hoods, doors, hatches.
Starters, alternators, etc, etc.
I have pretty much everything to build one awesome car out of this pile of stuff.
Things have taken much longer that I anticipated and I am tired of paying storage for this project. Having too much fun on the bike.

There are more details, but I can talk faster than I can type.

Give me a call if you want. 214-Two six three-96- four zero

Cheers, MM

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
i really need a windshield but the shipping would probably kill me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Regarding the seats...

check these out. Yummy.

It can certainly be driven away, on the back of a flatbed. Seriously, it is not a driver, but definately not a parts car. It is the best project car starting point I have seen, and for years I felt lucky to have it, but life goes on and now I am into bicycles.

Cheers, MM

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
check these out. Yummy.

It can certainly be driven away, on the back of a flatbed. Seriously, it is not a driver, but definately not a parts car. It is the best project car starting point I have seen, and for years I felt lucky to have it, but life goes on and now I am into bicycles.

Cheers, MM
No.....cover them back up, push it back into the garage, and delete the thread - I never want to see it again.

I'm trying to get rid of a 105 GTV never mind you posting tempting filth like this.....seriously though - if I wasn't moving imminently I'd have been on your doorstep tomorrow with a car trailer......

Best of luck with the sale.....but IMHO you need to up the price a bit.....

Neil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts