Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GTV6 Parts lot - grille, tool kit case, seats, etc.

See photos. Actually, the $5 is negotiable. Must be local pickup in Youngstown Ohio area, right off turnpike. *Also posted in FREE - *

Lot includes:

GTV6 grille and 1 chrome ring
Tan leather back seat and parcel shelf thing in seat bottom
Front door panels, tan - need cleaning. Has screw holes from being used in early car
Door open reflectors for panels
Rear window winders/knobs
1 ash tray - front
1 ash tray - rear
Misc hardware and bulbs (side molding clips, fasteners, interior hardware, sun visor clip, etc.)
Center gauge stack (working)
Eyeball vent
HVAC vents
Gauge nacelle
Factory tool kit case (rare part)
Side molding pair
Very nice 6" round speakers (perfect fit for rear seat area of GTV6, fits factory holes like a glove) with perfect speaker grilles
Front arm rests / door pulls in very nice condition

First person with $5 or equivalent (beer?) gets all of it. Thanks folks.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will you box them. I can send Fedex to pick them up. Please advise.
Thanks.
I would rather not - as I'd have to purchase packaging materials and large boxes. You're more than welcome to have someone pick up for you and take to FedEx - know anyone who could come by? Thanks for the interest, these things need a new home.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Please give me your number to coordinate pick-up.
Thanks.

I would rather not - as I'd have to purchase packaging materials and large boxes. You're more than welcome to have someone pick up for you and take to FedEx - know anyone who could come by? Thanks for the interest, these things need a new home.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you can't/won't box them up for shipping, is there anyone nearby who would? I'd be willing to pay time & materials.
Hi Eric,

I'm not local to the parts anymore and not sure who I could tap to package/ship. Unfortunately if nobody shows up soon they're going to get tossed out with the next "run."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts