Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got one now Thanks
Looking for a GTV6 or Milano Crank Pulley. Or does anyone know if there was a V6 vbelt crank pulley with a 60-2 wheel?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,071 Posts
I have a GTV6 engine pulley with two V belt grooves. I think that Milano pulleys have three grooves. What is a 60-2 wheel?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take it! I'm only running the water pump and alternator. Could you shoot me a few pictures of it?
The 60-2 wheel is what is on a 164 crank pulley. It is used by the ECU for timing. I'm putting a new standalone on my car and need to add it for a crank signal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,071 Posts
Pictures.
$30 + $15 shipping if you want it.
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Hi

You said "....Or does anyone know if there was a V6 vbelt crank pulley with a 60-2 wheel?..."

There was such a pulley. The Alfa 75 Second generation with a V6 sold from 1990 to 1992 was equipped with a vee belt type pulley with a 60-2 toothed wheel. These are impossible to find. However AH motorsports makes a reproduction. It's 400 english pounds or $520 dollars, not such a terrible price for a plug & play part.

Do you have Jim K. V6 book?

ALFA 75 3.0, SZ Light Weight Crank Pulley. | AHMotorsports

Hope this was helpful.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've looked at the AH one and it's too spendy. So I'll be making my own now.

Hi

You said "....Or does anyone know if there was a V6 vbelt crank pulley with a 60-2 wheel?..."

There was such a pulley. The Alfa 75 Second generation with a V6 sold from 1990 to 1992 was equipped with a vee belt type pulley with a 60-2 toothed wheel. These are impossible to find. However AH motorsports makes a reproduction. It's 400 english pounds or $520 dollars, not such a terrible price for a plug & play part.

Do you have Jim K. V6 book?

ALFA 75 3.0, SZ Light Weight Crank Pulley. | AHMotorsports

Hope this was helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts