Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a few spares I need to sale for GTV6 as do not need and need the space. Here's the list and fotos with probably more posts for fotos to come. Prices are listed USD with obo + shipping from NE Florida - 32656 zip code.

1. Front Grille that was re-painted w/chrome triangle Not Shown. All tabs with no cracks. Missing one headlite grommet but replacement just has to be epoxied in as housing is intact. - $125

2. Coolant Tank that retained fluids but has some cracking that I would epoxy them - $25.

3. Very clean fuse box - $30

4. ECU Bosch JETRONIC PN - 0 80 001 113 - $50

5. Fr/Rr clean bumper inserts with all tabs - $50

Attachments

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fotos of Fusebox, ECU and bumper inserts for sale.

Correction on Bosch ECU PN - 0280 001 113

Attachments

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, here's how it works;

1. I need all your shipping contact info like; Name and address.

2. I'll get the shipping cost and notify you.

3. You will need to send complete funds in USD to my PayPal account which I will furnish at that time prior to shipping.

4. When the funds clear, I will then send the parts to you with information of the shipping.

Shippig is generally standard unless the buyer specifies otherwise like insurance, priority and the like.

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Antonis,

I see you're new to this forum. Please confirm your address you sent me for the parts shipping as it seems incomplete; i.e. no street address maybe. I have from you as:

Antonis Zoumpakis
Epitalio Elias, Greece
270 58

The postal was closed today for a national holiday so I cannot get the actual shipping costs until Tuesday here. I did an on-line check and found that estimated are $25 and $50 USD for each respectively. I tried one package but would have cost more due to the size. It's better anyway seperate. Awaiting your reply.

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Antonis,

I received your correct shipping address. The items are packaged seperately for cost and proper assurance for their safe delivery to you. Placiung the coolant tank with the flat large bumper inserts just won't be a safe manner without creating a larger incumbersome and more expensive shipping arrangement. Trust me as I've done this quite a bit both shiping and receiving items. You'll definitely understand when you receive these.

What I propose is to that you simply send shipping funds for $70 USD + the item amount to my PayPal address ([email protected]) and I'll guarantee the shipping whatever the expense which is less than my researched estimate. I need to not spend any more time on this as I have a lot of time invested for cleaning, packaging and sending these from the postal to you. Let me know. I'd like to finalize this issue ASAP for both.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ΟΚ! I AGREE WITH YOU. AM WAITING FOR THE FINAL PRICE YOU WANT TO YOUR ACOUNT. TELL ME WHEN ARE YOU READY.
P.S. sorry for my engish
thank you.

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Antonis,

I had just come in to send you a foto of the packaging so you could get a better respect for this shipment. I'm all for combined but this one dictates proper receipt. As I stated, it's more important to get these than have a problem considering replacement. That's a worse nightmare.. That Nardi steering wheel on my GTV6 came from Japan for $100 + $60 USD shipping. Well worth a $400 wheel if you can find the right one.

It's $75 for both parts and $70 for shipping total = $145 USD. When cleared, I'll promptly ship and advise you of same. GTW, I do NOT sell parts I wouldn't use myself but saving toooo many is a headache and albeit not much money, I'd rather see someone benefit without rotting on my shelf and spending my time moving them around which could additionally damage them.

[email protected]

Cheers and Enjoy.

BTW, Biturbo's for sale... and a couple of fotos of mypast Scottsdale, AZ home that I did a Meditereanian Greek Isles Theme when remodeled.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
ok! perfect! i like your way very much. send me your pay pal acount to place your money.
i will place your money monday or tuesday because this week here in greece everyone is part on a general strike . anyway , send me your pay pal acount and i place the money soon as i can,
thank you once again for your time, and for your kind way.
p.s, i like your home....its like a greek home very beautyful.
greetings from greece.
im waiting for your acount.

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Antonis,

PayPal is simply my email address as previously stated: [email protected]

Yeah, Greece isn't the only place that's in turmoil. Seems to be the only global issue everyone has in common these days. It's a shame everyone can't just get along.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ΟΚ! I put the money soon as i can. And i reply to you . Thank you my friend. Greece is handful. We are all against imf and global inequity.
Thank you once again. Greetings from greece!!!

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It came from a running GTV6 albeit rusted. I've had it boxed for 4 years now. You need to be certain this ECU is correct for your GTV6 by Bosch Number....

·
Registered
10 Posts
man this pay pal way is not safe for my acount....i really want this stuff but is danger for my bank acount. if theres any other way to pay you..tell me. otherwise....im sorry i cant bay those parts. cheers.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
man this pay pal way is not safe for my acount....i really want this stuff but is danger for my bank acount. if theres any other way to pay you..tell me. otherwise....im sorry i cant bay those parts. cheers.
Why not just send a money order or treasurer's check? They don't bounce, as you pay for them in advance.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts