Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - have a collection of airboxes from different V6 Transaxle cars. Free, but you have to pay shipping. Or better yet, come to Central Oregon and pick them (one, some, all?) up yourself! I don't know specifically what model(s) they are from. So, if you want one or more, you will have to tell me which one. The top two are bottom halves, and the bottom four are the top halves. Yes, I should have re-thought my photo placement...

Also have an injector rail from a V6. Again, I don't know any details about it - don't know if it is operational or repairable. You probably know more than me.

PM me if you have questions or want something - these are probably all going in the garbage on April 1, if they aren't gone.

steve

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
I’d like the stock GTV6. That would be a black top and bottom.

Let me know shipping to 95693.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1984 GTV6, 1973 Berlina, 1987 Milano
1,566 Posts
Steve I will take the second set, my airbox needs restoring. I can use this one while I redo mine.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
265 Posts
Steve, I like to take the rail and rubber accordion (the better of the two). My car doesn't have one so I would like to at least get the brass tubing etc off it even if it is bad. I can take the top and AFM too. Ship to 68510. Let me know how much I owe you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts