Alfa Romeo Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
First one I drove was a blk on blk 86.
Club president had just bought it n let me take it out
Wow! So quick n the sounds it made, amazing.
I rescued an 86 a few years ago, same scheme, still my favorite combo. lil menacing w healthy growl going down the road.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
1975 Alfetta GT, 1981 GTV6
119 Posts
Not stock! Originally metallic grey I think. Now something between a lemon and chrome yellow.

(nb seen here with old track tires going flat..now replaced and awaiting belt change in the next weeks then back on the road).
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
The yellow body shows off the side window graphics beautifully. You may want to consider painting the two B-pillars black to unite the glass on each side of the B-pillar into a singular element. The original charcoal paint would have killed the window graphics altogether.

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Love me white one! She even has the sticker set that came with the car running on the bottom. Very original! Cool color combo!

Reactions: pinshaw

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's early in the am, and I can't for the life of me remember the name of the color of my own GTV6!!! So here's a pic...
Hi Joe, sorry if I contact you but don't know how to do different; i'm italian and I have a GTV6 America, I have a problem withe ignition module because the mechanic lost it, can I please know the number of ignition module?
Thanks a lot
Nicolas

·
Joe Elwell
84 GTV6
286 Posts
Hi Nicolas - Unusual name for an Italian? :)

What year is your car? By 'GTV6 America', do you mean it is a US-specification car? Or is that the name of a model sold in Europe?

If a US car, the ignition modules for early GTV6's in the US were different from the ones in later GTV6's.

In any case, it's best to post a picture of the module here and I or others will be able to identify it.
Joe

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.