Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all, i'm interested in a full set of GTV6 hubs, and front brake rotors from a GTV6 as i would like to swap them onto my 79 Sprint Veloce. now, i'm not sure if the conversion is even possible so maybe someone with experience on this can chime in.

the goal for this is better wheel, tire, and performance brake options.

Shipping would be to central Kansas.

Thanks - Aaron

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
GTV6 rotors

You need the complete GTV6/Milano front spindles, calipers and rotors. I converted my 79 GT years ago. Redrilled the hubs/rotors to 4 bolt Alfetta pattern. Wanted to use my 15x7 Ronals. Had to do a bit of machining for the Alfetta Ronals to clear the Brembo calipers. MUCH better braking.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
GTV6 Rotors and hubs

You need the complete GTV6/Milano front spindles, calipers and rotors. I converted my 79 GT years ago. Redrilled the hubs/rotors to 4 bolt Alfetta pattern. Wanted to use my 15x7 Ronals. Had to do a bit of machining for the Alfetta Ronals to clear the Brembo calipers. MUCH better braking.
That's one way to do it or you can redrill the rotors to a 4x98 bolt pattern and use the stock Alfetta hubs. That's what we did on our 4 cylinder Lemons car. If I remember the GTV6 Brembo calipers bolted right on to the Alfetta spindle with out any major work.
If you're looking to change wheels I would change the bolt pattern to either 4x100 or 5x100, There is a ton more wheels available in those bolt patterns. Our current Lemons car is 5x100 on the rear and 5x114.3 on the front due to various changes we've made. The next car will be 5x114.3 all the way around.
I'm sure we have rotors and we may have calipers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts