Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I need a complete set of GTV6 or GTV 2.0 fender/door moldings, preferably in good condition and with the corresponding clips.

Here is a couple of potos, the moldings I need are in the red circles.

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I have a very nice set of all 3 Passenger-side (US) rubber impact strips. But presently, those have been promised to another gentleman.

I also have 2 more sections for the Driver's side. But, it looks like you need the Passenger's side, from the foto. The diagram shows Driver's-side.

Depending on which side you need... you may want to check back with me. As the other buyer may change his mind.

Any other GTV6 bits on your list?

Cheers,
Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Charlie
See what Peter has first.

If he has none I have a full set. $30 for both sides. Do you need the lower cladding also? Have full set. $40 for those. Dont have clips.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Charlie
See what Peter has first.

If he has none I have a full set. $30 for both sides. Do you need the lower cladding also? Have full set. $40 for those. Dont have clips.
Thanks for the thought, Rob.

It may be a while before my other buyer has a word from his insurance company. Both your offers are a good deal. So, I'm happy to step back and let you two work a deal.

Cheers,
Peter

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a very nice set of all 3 Passenger-side (US) rubber impact strips. But presently, those have been promised to another gentleman.

I also have 2 more sections for the Driver's side. But, it looks like you need the Passenger's side, from the foto. The diagram shows Driver's-side.

Depending on which side you need... you may want to check back with me. As the other buyer may change his mind.

Any other GTV6 bits on your list?

Cheers,
Peter
[email protected]
Thanks Peter, but I need the 6 pieces, driver's side and passenger's side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts