·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
805 Posts
Hey Charlie,

I will try to make it; Margherita needs a good run.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I had planned on driving up since I just had the tranny and clutch done on the 84.

·
73 GT Junior
363 Posts
GTV-6 Yeah!

My car is at Santo Getting some work done on the clutch , If its done on time, I'll be there if not might come by with another Alfa (78 Sport Sedan) Maybe!??:)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
This will be my first trip up. Is there any place in particular that the Alfa clan park?

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Oh, if we get there early, we should all be able to park together in the first area on the right as you enter the lot.
If not, the back area usually has space later.
Randy

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi Everbody,

I'm proposing making the first Saturday of December at Cars and Coffee
GTV6 Day. Cars and Coffee - Irvine, CA

Who can make this Saturaday Dec. 1, for the first annual get together?

I'd love to make it down but I already have plans to attend the Motor4Toys event in Westlake Village on Sunday. Motor4Toys
I really can't afford two trips to SoCal in one weekend.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Everybody,

I made a decal to hand out to the GTV6 owners that make it to the show.
The weather forecast is sunshine/partly cloudy. The rain we have today is suppose to end tonight. I hope it does and everyone makes it tommorrow.

See ya bright and early on Saturday!

Charlie
Serpent Autosport
Home Page

Attachments

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I hope the rain is gone by the morning. You know how bad the I5 is when there is an once of water on the road.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
You beat me to it JJ. All my pics are pretty much the same! :) Had a great time and the turn out was good (8 GTV6's) considering it rained over an in inch in OC and San Diego county yesterday. It was nice meeting all of you whom I've chatted with but never met in person. Lets do it again soon!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts