Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling black center console from an 86 GTV6. Includes power mirror switch, cigarette lighter(not pictured), and what you see in the picture.
$50 + shipping
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not 100% sure if the joystick functions; I forgot to test it before removing it. I can tell you it isn’t cracked like they normally are..
Stefano

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
If you decide to do a quick test, you can place the complete console in the P-side foot well and just plug the separate unit onto the wiring harness tail on your car. That way you don't have to remove anything already in place.

Does the unit still have the left/right switch intact and working (if you do the test)? I'll probably take it if I know more on that. Thanks.

Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok.. it appears that the R and L selector is broken.. I didn’t pick that up at first.. these parts have been sitting in my storage for quite some time, I apologize for that.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Thanks for checking on that. I have a couple of joy sticks here that don't function. One has the L/R selector intact. Might be able to combine bits from the 3. Would need to know if any of the tangs on your broken one were still down inside. Not sure if I'm brave enough to crack into them and send springs flying everywhere, tho :- )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts