Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many parts left. Rear seats in great shape. Many rust free panels available let me know what you need complete motor also available

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Right Side Inner Fender

I don't know how deep you intend to cut into this car, but I would love to have the right side inner fender if it is straight and rust-free.

Here is a pic of the part I want:

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know how deep you intend to cut into this car, but I would love to have the right side inner fender if it is straight and rust-free.

Here is a pic of the part I want:[/i

have the piece you need. Clean no rust no prior damage

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Probably a long shot... but I'm looking for a hood blanket in nice shape.

Thanks, Peter
I don’t think you can find a clean hood insulation. I have many gtv6’s all are sagging if I touch them it will probably disintegrate. Ebay has a new version like 100.00 not original but does the job

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
I'm in perpetual search for
1. sun visors that haven't turned to powder;
2. outside door handles;
3. inside door releases;
4. outside mirrors

·
Registered
897 Posts
Thanks for the tip on the hood blanket. I've been told that for those you receive a large square panel of neoprene with the ALFA logo in the center. Then you have to cut it out to that shape and spray glue it to the hood. Probably works fine for sound deadening and heat resistance. But makes removing/replacing the tea tray more of a project.

If anyone found the above to be different, I'm listening.

Peter

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Van,

The fan knob I’m looking for seems to still be there in your recent photo. Please let me know.

Thanks again,
Craig

1 - 20 of 27 Posts