Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings list members, This one of my first post to the forums. I am new to the Alfa world and like many of you seem to have been bitten by the Italian Bug.

I am looking for a 1969-1974 GTV with a very good body, preferably in silver or other light colors, grey (yes, red is okay too!). The body may have been repainted or restored but I'd like to understand the history of that.

I am not too concerned about the interior, or if it even has one. But a cherry interior is not to relevant for me since I would prefer to have some after-market seats and steering wheel.

Solid drive-lines are a nice well, but not critical.

I will consider project cars as well.

Ideally I would like to use the car as my daily commuter to work and around town car. I would like to have it up an running by May. I am not necessarily concerned with the correctness of the vintage or maintaining a showpiece car.

My budget is up to $12k depending on the condition and completeness. So if you have or know of one available, drop me a message.

Mike Benno

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mike, Mike... MIKE! Where are you located? Are you into buying a car from anywhere? If you are in or near Southern California, I might have what you are looking for. BUT, I'm not interested in doing the cha cha with photos, more photos and potential for misunderstanding due to long distance dealings. If you want to crawl under it, drive it and then decide if you want it, let me know. Its a '74 in Le Mans blue. Good driver condition. Looks great, runs well, very little rust. Top of your price range.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Portland, OR. I am interested in your car if you would like. Can you send me a private message with the details and a price?

thanks
Mike Benno

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi i have a really nice 74 gtv 2000 alot was done interior ,paint,motor ,no 2nd gear grind,alot done the only thing (i bought it like this)the floors were not and would need to be not really bad but would complete and make it perfect call if you have further questions .516-314-1221 John

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

I just spotted your ad. I have a 74 GTV 2000 for sale in Montreal in very good condition. See my post under 'vincent123' with recent ad activity this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts