Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening,

just wondering if anyone has a diagram showing the front / rear kinematics for a GTV?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hard points
suspension arm lengths
spring centerlines
shock centerlines
basically all the bits that describe the wheel motion relative to the chassis. i thought maybe i'd get lucky and find someone has already laid this stuff out

We have an intersting laptime sim program at work. thought i might try some "gov't" work in my off time

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
kevin
there is a wonderfully pull-out folded blueprint type drawing in an old auto and design of a montreal (same as 105 with the exception of tad wider rear axle?) that may have most of what you need. its typically a 3 orthographic view with 100mm background grid that you can deduce the geometry and dimensions by. the drawings usually includes the suspension travel and roll centers as well. i havent seen mine drawing in years. i'll see if i can find it.

the mechanical ENG. drawings exists but i forgotten where ive seen them. Auto and design was a publication for design professionals back in the day out of italy. they have many of the official blueprints rather than artist impressions. most of the vehicles featured were of italian origin naturally...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts