Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Burbank for work the last two days, and ran into a guy at a car-oriented party who said he'd just seen a 73 GTV at a junkyard in Sun Valley, apparently near North Hollywood. He said it was fairly complete, with a Spica pump. Alas, I couldn't check it out. If anyone's interested...

Andrew

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
I was in Burbank for work the last two days, and ran into a guy at a car-oriented party who said he'd just seen a 73 GTV at a junkyard in Sun Valley, apparently near North Hollywood. He said it was fairly complete, with a Spica pump. Alas, I couldn't check it out. If anyone's interested...

Andrew
Can you get more info on the junk yard? There are a ton of them in that area. PM me if you find out more.

·
Premium Member
22,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, sorry, the guy didn't say, I don't know his name, and I'm back home now in NorCal. Sorry, I didn't realize it would be a quantity problem.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I've been to a couple of those junk yards in Sun Valley...mostly around the time I was in High School (I grew up in Burbank). It's funny, but many of them seemed to have a section dedicated to very small and rare cars (for the US). The Fiats and Alfas were always lumped together in the same section too (along with Daihatsus and the like.

The largest Junk Yard in that area is called Pick-your-Part (or Pick-a-Part). I would try that place before I go anywhere else.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It is the one that was on eBay. The guy was asking $3500 for it as is. Rust issues though. DannyP saw the cars pics - I was told to ruuunnnn away....far and fast!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts