Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Hi Steve, I have a Pass. Door Glass, (same as pic above). $45. Plus shipping. Bob in Oregon.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Steve, I have a Pass. Door Glass, (same as pic above). $45. Plus shipping. Bob in Oregon.
Email sent Thx S
Hello,
This will be a 2 part reply. To Steve, I've got 2 NOS winders if the other things don,t work out. I'm in Michigan.
To 1 alfanatic, if others don"t snag the window, I need one.
PM me or e-mail [email protected]
If anyone feels that I'm hi-jacking the thread I apologize and will gladly back off!

Thanks, Rob.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are not hi-jacking...more like being opportunistic! I like that :) so 1. re winders. Thanks but I have managed to source them already. And 2 re one window ..... please be my guest as I have managed to source a set of 4 matching. So alls good :)

Glad my request created a marketplace for more than me!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys.......anyone got a left hand window winder with cable? The one I received was unfortunately damaged as it had nylon gears that had sheared. I have the right hand side one. This I think is an original part as it has metal gears! If any one has a Left Hand side one with metal gears and the cable that is in good working condition please PM me. Thx S See pic

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Guys.......anyone got a left hand window winder with cable? The one I received was unfortunately damaged as it had nylon gears that had sheared. I have the right hand side one. This I think is an original part as it has metal gears! If any one has a Left Hand side one with metal gears and the cable that is in good working condition please PM me. Thx S See pic
Hi, I'm the guy who hijacked your part but not really! I have 2 apparently N.O.S. winders and will check on left/right handing. If it works out you can have it.
Rob.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts