Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two-piece GTV front windshield trim for gasket-type windshields. In US, fits all 1600s and 1969 1750s. Elsewhere, fits all years/models; also to convert US 71-74 cars from glue-in to gasket type.
Excellent used condition, includes two small stainless clips for joints at top and bottom. Came off a 67 GTV 15 years ago; having sold my GTV, I don't need it.
$150/BO. Prefer pickup as it's delicate and large to ship (approx. 24 x 30). Will give preference to local buyers, but will consider shipping with insurance.
Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
I know I'm a distant second, but if for some reason you have a second one just laying around Andrew, count me in as sold.:)

·
Premium Member
22,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all. Talking to a local person and will go non-local if that doesn't work. I've already got more buyers than trim sets (one only). Thanks, wish I had more.
Andrew

·
Registered
61 Posts
windshield trim

Two-piece GTV front windshield trim for gasket-type windshields. In US, fits all 1600s and 1969 1750s. Elsewhere, fits all years/models; also to convert US 71-74 cars from glue-in to gasket type.
Excellent used condition, includes two small stainless clips for joints at top and bottom. Came off a 67 GTV 15 years ago; having sold my GTV, I don't need it.
$150/BO. Prefer pickup as it's delicate and large to ship (approx. 24 x 30). Will give preference to local buyers, but will consider shipping with insurance.
Andrew
Hi Andrew if you havent sold trim can you call me cell# 760 2712508 Thanks Randy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts