Alfa Romeo Forums banner

GTV Fuel Tank

Wanted 
1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  veloce430 
#1 ·
I am looking for an original style - nice condition GTV 2000 fuel tank.
Thanks,
John

#6 ·
I have a great tank that I pulled from my GTV 71. I think it has under 300miles on it. It came with the car and I switched to centre mounted tank when I re-build the rear end. It has the sender, original fuel cap and the rubber surround that goes around the filler door.

#8 ·
I'm located in New York City. I'd sell it for $300 complete with everything. I doubled check the mileage and it's around 600miles old. I looked around on Classic Alfa and Centerline. Classic Alfa sells a different version for the 2000 than this version. The neck is shorter and for the 1750 Classic Alfa recommends this version. Centerline has one version for both, which is this one. I really like the flush screw at the bottom of this tank. It works really well and made removing it much safer. I need to buy a half tank to fill the void in the trunk. It's like half a tank made of fiberglass. I thought about cutting this in half but it seems like a waist. I also have a sport exhaust that came with the car. The header is from centerline and the system made a great sound. Anyway, let me know but the tank is quite large when you include the neck.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.