Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sniady and I have this car we need to get rid of. It's a 1974. Rockers and floor are good, with just some minor surface rust by the window. Car looks like it may have hit a trash can on the passenger side but no signs of accidents. AlfaBB price: $1500

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Alvin,

Have you upgraded to Internet Explorer 6.0a? That could be the cause. Everyone should stay at 5.5 SP2 until Microslop works this one out.

About the GTV, I like that sideways opening hood. Although access to the Spica pump would be a *****.

·
Registered
992 Posts
alvin moreno said:
I can't open the pictures!
I had the same problem. It was because I was running Norton Internet Security w/ XP. As soon as you disable it the picts come up.

·
Registered
992 Posts
67GTV said:
... Although access to the Spica pump would be a *****.
Actually access to the Spica pump isn't bad when you remove the airbox. Be very careful if you decide to mess with the Spica pump. It's fairly complex and demands understanding.

It's really a beautiful piece of engineering, I'm kinda in awe actually.

·
Registered
136 Posts
gtv for sale

Well, I had to disable my firewall inorder to view the pics.

Anthony, if it's solid I'l take it. Since Sniady won't sell me his, perhaps I can have this one painted the same color as his. Let me know when I can see it. Also, does it come with the trany and do you have a used stock engine that you can sell along with this car?

Almost forgot, if I take it, I need to get rid of whats left of my '74. Is Simon still game for it?

Alvin.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Spica pump? I dont even see an engine in there:D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Well I was joking about the hood being hinged off the passenger side fender. Ah nevermind.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alvin,
we'll talk this week about the car if you are still interested. i see you just got a duetto.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi Anthony, I got the Duetto this weekend. Its beat up but what can I say, it was only $500.00. It is missing the front bumpers and has some dents but the body is straight. At least the engine turns and the car is complete except for the front bumpers. The nose is dented so I may need to buy a nose panel. The floors are okay except for a couple of holes the size of baseballs. Surprisingly, the trunk is rock solid and the rest of the car is rust free. I will stop by the shop tomorrow to see what parts you have for it (hope you still have the front bumpers).

In regard to the GTV, remember A.L.F.A. = Always Looking For Another. However, at this point I may have a space issue.

Alvin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts