Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We do not always have windshields for the rubber gasket type GTV6 in case anyone needs a new one. We have 3 green tint no antenna type in stock. Once a year we try to import some. We can ship or pick up in the New England area.

·
Registered
521 Posts
We do not always have windshields for the rubber gasket type GTV6 in case anyone needs a new one. We have 3 green tint no antenna type in stock. Once a year we try to import some. We can ship or pick up in the New England area.
Would there ever be any possibility of getting bronze tint with antenna?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ok, thanks. Would you happen to have any recommendations for replacing a windshield with integrated antenna with one that doesn't have it? Is there a way to make it work somehow? Thanks!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You will have to check if anyone that wires cars can come up with some adapter to run from radio since no windshield comes thru with the integral antenna. The only other option is to install a power antenna on the front or rear of the fender , drilling a hole.. lot of work but I know they do it on the Porsche models. Good luck, Richard

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry no GTV 6 windshields right now. Not even without antenna. If you check back probably by the Fall just not confirmed. they should $350 but more than likely green tint not bronze.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ihave not seen an OEM in decades. these are Chinese but not from the 2 major manufacturers you see in the States. They do not have the name of the manufacturer on the glass just the dot# and some codes.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ron: We are closed out of business officially. I have GTV6 windshields in the Boston area green tint only $260 cash picked up. If you have a friend or a relative meeting up with you at some point I would be glad to sell them extra for a windshield carton. I cannot ship with anyone. Let me know. Thanks, Richard

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Ron: We are closed out of business officially. I have GTV6 windshields in the Boston area green tint only $260 cash picked up. If you have a friend or a relative meeting up with you at some point I would be glad to sell them extra for a windshield carton. I cannot ship with anyone. Let me know. Thanks, Richard
Sorry to hear. Great source, will be missed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts