Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some more wheels for our ChumpCar GTV-6. We don't care what type but due to financial constraints we are realistically only in the market for factory take-offs in good to rough condition. Wheels must be mostly round and no damage that precludes use like chunks missing from the lip or cracks. Curb rash and/or a horrible finish are fine, as are incomplete sets or old spares.

Email me what you have and what you want for them. Shipping will be to a business in 15017. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Will send you pics and price asap. Perfect for chump car. They are grey Balocco type wheels where the clear coat has come off. Will have them available shortly.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good, you can send the pics and info to alfa (at) willraceforbeer (dot) com.

We want more than one set, so if there are more out there, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Wheel choice

One of the problems with running a 15" wheel is you are stuck with one tire size if you run Falken RT 615s or Dunlop Star Specs. 205/50/15 is not a very big tire for these cars and from what I've been told the car will push from a lack of traction. On our new car we are going up to a 16" wheel where we have more tire size choices. Contact me and we can talk.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wes, we're trying to avoid a large investment at this time so no 16" wheels in our future. Thanks for the advice though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts