Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6-point Autopower roll cage. New, never installed. For GTV-6, Alfetta GT. Could extend rear stays to work in Milano. $300 or best offer. Shipping cost based on location of buyer. Call for shipping quote, etc.

Alfa Parts Exchange (925) 200-1998.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Truck freight seems to be the best, thought it needs to be delivered to a business. $265 based on size and weight, it is big.

Larry (925)200-1998

·
Registered
790 Posts
larry, you mentioned it might work in a Milano? I can bring a bottle of scotch and discuss price.
Tom, Reno

·
Registered
790 Posts
OK Larry, thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Truck freight seems to be the best, thought it needs to be delivered to a business. $265 based on size and weight, it is big.

Larry (925)200-1998
Larry,

I am sorry, I didn't see your response until just now. So all in is 525, but I need to find/have a business address? Let me look today and see if I have a friend that can receive. He runs a business, but I do not think he has a loading doc. Let me see what I can drum up today.

All the best,
kip

·
Registered
8 Posts
Larry,

I don't think I have a business location available to me at this time. If the gentleman with the Milano and Scotch falls through I may have a solution for receiving in a few weeks.

Thank you for your time,
Kip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts