Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Needing a couple parts for my 84' GTV-6:
Front Seat Belt Receivers. (w/ red "press" buttons).
Visor Clips, (2-small plastic clips near rear view mirror).
Both sides, plastic interior door handle surrounds, (must have all attachment tabs).
Both sides, Ground effects, splice joints. (my pieces seem to have two mail ends, with a 1" gap to cover). I seem to have "missed- matched" pieces, Ideally, I can cut two small pieces from a long piece to cover gap.
Rear Bumper Plastic "Shelf", (between bumper and car). US Only Please. Please include shipping with prices. Bob Lesher in Oregon

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Pretty sure IAP/Centerline was selling new docking clips for the sun visors. Check to see if they still carry those.

I have a couple extra front seat belt receptacles for $25 + S&H each. Also may have some of the rear bumper aprons, but those may have some warps to keep them from laying perfectly flat on the bumper. Would have to send pix to see if they made the team.

If the 'ground effects' pieces are the plastic cladding that runs along the rocker panels, I may have some of the 4 sections as spares. Depends on which you need. Those (and other plastic trims) shrink from age and UV. So there is often a gap. Let me know if any of the above is seen as a help and we can go from there. Thanks.

Peter
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Centerline does not have the Visor Clips. Bob

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have acquired everything needed. Thank you. Bob