Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for cheap parts cars or cars that are on the verge of being parted out. Let me know what you've got or seen posted elsewhere. Thanks!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Try the one on craigslist los angeles, ca. The engine is taken apart and its an 1982. He is steep on the price at $2K but he took it in as a lien. The guy would not even send me the vin. See if you can lucky with $500 or so. He might budge since he has had it for a while. Also given where you might be the transportation may not be worth it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
So, where in the world do you live - what part of the US (assumption) ... not to mention if you have a trailer to come get it??

GV

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Thanks, but I do want an entire car.
He's looking for complete cars that are sitting in the driveway dead. I believe that he is back in the Midwest someplace.
I however am in the SF Bay Area looking for the same thing. Non running GTV6s or Milanos to use as parts cars for our Lemons effort.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's looking for complete cars that are sitting in the driveway dead. I believe that he is back in the Midwest someplace.
I however am in the SF Bay Area looking for the same thing. Non running GTV6s or Milanos to use as parts cars for our Lemons effort.
I am in the midwest and have the means to haul them, will consider cars anywhere as parting the last one was actually profitable. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts