Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 20 year collection of parts. Rear hatch, stainless, black trim, glazing, tach, clock, seat belts, Leather netted head rest, rear bench bottom, leather for back, exhaust end near new, black/gray cloth interior rubber seals + much much more. Also looking for front calipers for my 81. Would maybe consider Brembo's if they will fit my Stillauto wheels. Nasko in PDX know's me and my car very well. Great mechanic and he will let you know I am genuine. please enquire with your needs and your offers. All my parts are show quality for your restoration project. Trades for interesting parts welcome. Sean 503 888 3119

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
inside door trim bezel

looking for intact plastic trim that surrounds the inside door release handle.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Do you have any of the thin trim strips that fit into the armrest? Silver if possible, but any color would be fine. You mention rubber seals, do you have door seals and/or hatch seals? Are they new or used? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Also looking for front calipers for my 81. Would maybe consider Brembo's if they will fit my Stillauto wheels.
I have a couple of extra Brembo front calipers, if you decide those would work.
I can send pix, and measure the spacing on the mounting holes. If that becomes a thought, we could work out something to send one for you to use to check... and go from there.

Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
No... actually I wasn't looking for calipers.
I have a couple of the Brembos to offer to you.

But I think your PM may have mentioned that you had already found a set.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Sean,

I have a set of Ate calipers from an '81 GTV6 that have fresh seals and boots. Project has gone a different direction and I'm not going to use them. $50.00 plus shipping

. Also looking for front calipers for my 81. Would maybe consider Brembo's if they will fit my Stillauto wheels. Sean 503 888 3119

·
Premium Member
863 Posts
what is the color & condition of the headrest? Also-the interior rubber seals-are these the long ones that go around the door opening?
thanks, Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts