Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone tell me whether both the 'desegno di Bertone' and the 'touring superleggera' badges should be affixed to the front wings of a Giulia GTC (and if so which is right/left) or if only the Touring one is necessary (and if so whether right/left).

Thank you.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I know that the Bertone badge does not appear on the car.

There was some debate about the Touring badge, but on the GTC I owned about 8 years ago, there was one Touring badge on the right (passenger) side.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Logic tells me that there shouldn't be a Superleggera badge on a GTC as the body wasn't built on that principle: far from it, in fact.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Logic tells me that there shouldn't be a Superleggera badge on a GTC as the body wasn't built on that principle: far from it, in fact.
Well, logical or not, the GTC has two of them. In the same spot as the Bertone badge, (which GTCs do not have) one on each side.

Hiro, I think Alfa Classic in the Uk has them in stock if you need them.

Attachments

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
The GTC parts book lists the badge as "NAMEPLATE, 'Touring' stylist" and carries the part number 105.25.61.210.00/01 (Touring PN 1.02.16.107). The quantity listed is one.
The reference pics in the parts book show the badge on the leftside as does the pic on the GTC owners manual cover. This however should not be taken as gospel. The single listed Bertone badge on the 1750 GTV is shown on either the left or right in factory photos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts