Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale various 105 race items.
Package 1:

Plus a set of light weight fibre glass flairs for the front and rear fenders for GTAm, colour black for Group 2 1750/2000. These are the second version from PACE Australia which are a better quality.
Plus a new rear fibre glass boot lid for GTAm as per FIA, colour black (one only)
Source of reproduction fiber glass parts from PACE Australia
Plus a pair of new ventilated front rotors dimensions 272mm in diameter, 70 mm high and 22mm thick
Plus a used pair of stiff racing front springs dimensions 240mm high
I can separate items from the package and sell individually as well just ask for a price for the item you are after.
Offers over $2300 AUD

Package 2:
A second set of light weight fibre glass flairs for the front and rear fenders for GTAm, colour black for Group 2 1750/2000.These are the second version from PACE Australia which are a better quality.
Source of reproduction fiber glass parts from PACE Australia
Offers over $1000 AUD for the set

Package 3.
A new half set of heavy weight fibre glass flairs front and back for GTAm, colour black right side only, for Group 2 1750/2000. These are the first version i.e. prototypes from PACE Australia, and would need allot work to get the back one to fit, would also suit wall hanging i.e. man cave.
Offers over $300 AUD for the right side front and rear fenders only.

Other items
A few new pairs of ventilated front rotors dimensions 272mm diameter, 70 mm high and 22mm thick. negotiable $500 AUD a set, or $900 AUD for two sets. Only a few sets available.
These are the ones used for 105s racing in Australia. They may be cut down to 250mm for 13" GTAm wheels.

Four new silver GTAm replica 15"x8" 108 Wheels from Alfaholics.
My measurements show offset 15mm.

I will update with photos in the next few days
Any questions send me a message.

Regards Steve

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few new pairs of ventilated front rotors dimensions 272mm diameter, 70 mm high and 22mm thick. negotiable $500 AUD a set. These are the ones used for 105s racing in Australia. They may be cut down to 250mm for 13" GTAm wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD: Four new silver GTAm replica 15"x8" 108 Wheels from Alfaholics.
My measurements show offset 15mm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts