Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm about to start building a GTAm replica and having problems with wheel the arch flares does any know if somebody sells them or if I have too make them does anyone know the correct measurments or where I could find them.

Thanks Ante.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I doubt anyone in Australia would make them. You might try asking the guys at Alfaholics in the UK, or the Alfabb'er 'akitaman'.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I'll be stuffed if I can remember the BBer's name, but there's a Melbourne based guy who has got a GTAm replica. Its a street-driven car and he is on the BB. Haven't seen him around for a while, but I know the car was built here in Australia.

PAIN7R, get stuck into the search function as there are about half a dozen people here who have built or are building one, and there are some good pics and discussion.

Good luck. A nice replica to build in my opinion.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have access to original GTAm flares in either fibreglass of carbon fibre from EX-Autodelta personnel, so Pm me if you are inteested but they are not cheap!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just a question for GTVSA, do your contacts include GTAM flares for the Alfetta GTV (116 Series) or just the 105 GTV's?

If the 116 flares were available I might also be interested.

:)

·
Registered
214 Posts
group 2 flares as used on Evan Greens Brut Alfetta Gt rally car are also available in FRP or carbon fibre as ell as similar flares for the Alfetta sedan which was rallied by Autodelta prior to the Alfetta GT

·
Registered
214 Posts
I can also source a complete GTA sliding block new not used from my suppliers in Italy id anyone is interested, note all Autodelta re-manufactured parts are not cheap due to Euro exchange rates

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi GTV6SA, Always intrested, let me know what you can get and how much it costs.
Thanks Ante

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Ante, try Vin Sharp of PACE Engineering 03-98440147 in Melbourne for your flares. I know he sold them for 105 and 116 models in the past.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I'll be stuffed if I can remember the BBer's name, but there's a Melbourne based guy who has got a GTAm replica. Its a street-driven car and he is on the BB. Haven't seen him around for a while, but I know the car was built here in Australia.
His screen name is "GTAM1", and a thread on his car is here:

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=28032

He got a lot of work/advice from Vin at PACE as well I believe, Vin goes by the name "vsharp" here on the BB.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts