Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are NOS, long NLA, pressure plate springs for a GTA or Ti Super (or any other 9-spring clutch).

These be used on any of the multi-spring type clutches, as far as I know (someone chime in if no!). As was described in another thread, the 9-spring pressure plates in the GTA and Ti Super used these yellow higher-rate springs in all 9 slots. However, if you want a partial GTA / Ti Super strength clutch, you can install in 3's. I.e. 1/3 strength, 2/3 strength, 3/3 strength. (In case Gordon comes in here - were these used in the AUSCA cars? :) )

The parts are in the original bags and since I can't find any that have ever come up for sale they're priced at only for $10 each spring, so $30 for each 1/3 of GTA "DNA" you want to add to your clutch :)

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Rob,

Can you provide measurements? I have several rebuild kits with 3 black springs and 6 white springs, but it will be pointless to buy unwanted duplicates.

Thanks,

Alex.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alex,

Sure! What measurement(s) do you want?

These springs are yellow with a gold stripe, so it doesn't sound like anything you have... but the photo does make it look like white. Bad camera lens.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Wire thickness, height and approximate number of turns ought to do it. Did you get my PM about the synchros, sent about a minute after your ad appeared?

·
Super Moderator
11,555 Posts
How many do you have Rob? I restore these clutches. Send me a pm with quanity pricing.
Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts