Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I am looking at putting some GTA sliding windows into my 105. I have seen the Alfaholics ones and they look great but look different from the “original” as the bottom of the sliding window has its own runner and not at the bottom (I.e. at the top of the door tops.
I have seen also (what I consider...) the more period correct style on the German site OKP HOWEVER....I was glad to be seated when I saw the price.......:surprise:

Has anyone made them themselves? If so would you like to share some pictures/measurements?

Or even some detailed pictures?

OR...does someone know a friend of a friend that might have some for sale?

Be great to hear from you and your ideas pictures or advice and help.

Robert from (a not so sunny at the moment Sussex England):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Be warned...although they look cool, they are flimsy and don't seal at all well to the door rubber gasket. Expect wind raw and whistles on everyday drives and you have to take away all the lovely chrome quarter lights and modify the inside of the door to delete the window guides. S

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Steve
Many thanks for that...I have two sets of doors so I could swap them about. I am with you totally on the wind noise and all the other bits you said. I am thinking as more of a “summer” thing..well the sort of “summers” we get here in blisteringly hot UK....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You have one awesome car...mine is in the workshop at the moment...the usual “tin worm” in the “usual” places...
I have to keep focussed...I look at it and think will I get to the point where I will be satisfied..Ha...I think not...she will keep me poor for sure...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi tomkatf
They are the largest sliders I have seen. They also keep the wonderful quarter lights too....is this a GTAM or the narrow bodied car?
Is that a sign for victory? Or a sign to tell the photographer to “go away” haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts