Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find some information about a GTA R/H, driven in Netherland and later sold to Germany (Bremen).
The car has been built in 1965, delivered to NL in begining of 1966,
well known NL racer was driving the car and sold it around 1968 to Germany.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
More details?

I am trying to find some information about a GTA R/H, driven in Netherland and later sold to Germany (Bremen).
The car has been built in 1965, delivered to NL in begining of 1966,
well known NL racer was driving the car and sold it around 1968 to Germany.
Thanks in advance.
Hello GTACorsa,

Could you give us more details on the Dutch driver and do you have pictures of the car? That would help.
The way you have described it now, makes us looking for a needle in a haystack.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car was delivered in red, maybe later repainted in white, later resprayed in black with golden strpes (Players lookalike).
We do not have period photos from Netherland, the car is back in the old red paint and restored. I know its very hard to find the needle.
Thanks for quick answering.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spoke with the owner of the car, the car was delivered in white in 1966 to Conrero,
the msn is 105.04A 752675, maybe for Jolly Club? In 1969 the car has been sold from Amersfoort to Germany. The car was later repainted in re and black.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Somebody's searching for facts or just pushing own business ?

--->Bargain?!

Hopefully that car is what it should be and not just a VIN; watching the pics one could doubt the description of a pro restoration (20 years ago). Wouldn't wonder if the "quality" would be similar to their engine builds in the past promoted thru Bay area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts