Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
I listed the GTA parts on ebay today. The listing number for the GTA bellhousing is: 150571357703. If you access that item and open "see other items" the whole list will show up (I added some photos of the bellhousing below). -John Carden
John,

This part looks to be in great shape. Some of the racers in Europe won't run this part because they say it cracks. I have run mine with no problem. Scott Gray spot faces the stressed surfaces and uses .1 inch 4130 chrome molly washer under the nuts to distribute the forces and prevent the mag from flowing. Another trick is not use the bell housing nuts to draw in the transmission.

Has the part passed Zyglo?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I suspect that another piece to not having it crack is using the original starter that was mounted in rubber bushings ... but not many of those have survived.

John,

This part looks to be in great shape. Some of the racers in Europe won't run this part because they say it cracks. I have run mine with no problem. Scott Gray spot faces the stressed surfaces and uses .1 inch 4130 chrome molly washer under the nuts to distribute the forces and prevent the mag from flowing. Another trick is not use the bell housing nuts to draw in the transmission.

Has the part passed Zyglo?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts