Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the dimensions of GTA lower nose vent openings, Height and width. The height will give the diameter of the arc at the ends. Also the spacing between the two and the distance down from the lower shelf of the rad opening to top of opening. I have a pattern from a well used GTAj racer making the vents about 25.5 cm wide by 7.7 cm heigh and spaced 7 cm apart and 3.5 cm down from shelf.

Thanks in Advance

Ken

Capture.JPG

·
WANTED: GTA & GTAm Parts
117 Posts
Does anyone have the dimensions of GTA lower nose vent openings, Height and width. The height will give the diameter of the arc at the ends. Also the spacing between the two and the distance down from the lower shelf of the rad opening to top of opening. I have a pattern from a well used GTAj racer making the vents about 25.5 cm wide by 7.7 cm heigh and spaced 7 cm apart and 3.5 cm down from shelf.

Thanks in Advance

Ken
Ken,

Fred knows the dimensions if you contact him (Justcallmefred on the BB) justcallmefred

·
Administrator
12,536 Posts

I think if you download and print, this template can be used to locate and size the grill from the cross imprint in the front panel
Pete

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Shane, but please confirm that that is from an original GTA or GTAj nose. I have an old pattern from an old SCCA GTAj racer but who knows that nose could have shunted a few times.

Stay well

Ken

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vladimir, Please stay off my thread. I don't need a pissing contest started here when I am trying to find some information. You could have answered yourself but you did not.

Thanks

Ken

·
Registered
288 Posts
Vladimir, Please stay off my thread. I don't need a pissing contest started here when I am trying to find some information. You could have answered yourself but you did not.

Thanks

Ken
Then for your information Mr. Gaiger, the measures are absolutely correct, taken from immaculate GTA.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
WANTED: GTA & GTAm Parts
117 Posts
Hi Ken,
I’ve been following this thread and find it difficult to believe with over 600 views you haven’t been able to get an accurate answer to your question.

With that said, I will try to make it over to my warehouse in the next week and measure air intake/vents my GTA Stradale 613.916, I’m pretty certain it’s an all original paneled GTA and maybe this will help with your measurement comparisons.

GTA AR*613.916...

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Mark. It will be good to get those measurements. You can PM them if you do not want to post. I will then share my tabulation with you. I have received some from another thought original panel GTA plus I have a card board pattern from a GTA racer and surprisingly those 2 pretty much agree and so do the 2 measures I got each from Matteo and Donrencos. The outlier is the one I flagged above.

Ken

1 - 14 of 14 Posts