Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Autopower roll cage in my GT Jr. that I kinda want to get rid of. It's heavy, bolted in, and not tucked in as good as a custom one is. I'm looking for different ideas so lets see what you have.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Maybe it's nice when one can also send pictures about the Giulia sedan rollbars/cages as well. As these type of Alfa are so in the picture lately, if that's ok, otherwise I can start a thread in the Sedan section.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Giulia super roll cage

robtechno

Are you looking for a roll cage for your Super?

I have a Sparco one for sale. No pictures as yet, but I can go to my storage and take some (when and if the rain stops :() if you're interested. $650

Call me with questions.

·
Registered
505 Posts
robtechno

I have a Sparco one for sale. No pictures as yet, but I can go to my storage and take some (when and if the rain stops :() if you're interested. $650

Call me with questions.
Yes George, I am looking for one. How an that be shipped! I don't have any experience with shipping inside the US, but I am also not in a hurry.
Maybe you know some one going to Chicago who can bring it from your place and I will see if I can bring it from Chicago down to Virginia.

But please do send the lics.
You can also send them to my private email, that's dutchartadcars at g mail dot com

Thanks George.

Rob

·
Registered
505 Posts
robtechno

Call me with questions.
George, will this rollbar still be elegible for to day racing! Or is it outdated.

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
It is only one year old and meets todays standards. George

·
Registered
642 Posts
Rob ( robotechno ),

Buy George's. I have the same Sparco cage. The fit is great and you'll never find it as inexpensive. I paid a lot more. Email me if you want more info.

Dan

·
Registered
92 Posts
For a serious roll-cage in a Giulia you need something like this one in my racer.

fully welded in also to the front suspension so you can use coil-over shocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts