Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My definition of MAFIOSI wanted to be just a joke ...
It succeeds badly and plays worse ... I apologize.
it's just that I've seen and participated in many ASI homologation sessions even those made by Tabucchi and I didn't find it very well ......

·
Registered
308 Posts
My definition of MAFIOSI wanted to be just a joke ...
It succeeds badly and plays worse ... I apologize.
it's just that I've seen and participated in many ASI homologation sessions even those made by Tabucchi and I didn't find it very well ......
Not for a moment I have considered your words as serious injury. You need tot to apologize absolutely. My reaction was just to warn you to moderate words in this, not so friendly space for Italians. You have already done a great work with your car, but my question is other. Being present in numerous sessions of Technical Commission, (you might be perfectly in disaccord with them) have you ever noticed signs of ignorance about disputed matter, acceptance of pressure or (worse) money to release statements or documents for the present cars of historic relevance. Have you ever had reason to complain with decisions of late Tabucchi, Marzullo, Bonfanti, Bono, Pepè, Stancari o Billeri, caused by their incompetence or non-respect of regulation?

·
Administrator
12,744 Posts
Admin hat on:

Please keep the contents of this thread about AR 752691, and respect the owner and restorer.

Thanks
Pete

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Admin hat on:

Please keep the contents of this thread about AR 752691, and respect the owner and restorer.

Thanks
Pete
Good idea. Can not the violating posts be extracted and placed in a new thread??

K

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Buongiorno a tutti!
Sfortunatamente con questa pandemia non sono stato in grado di andare a prendere il mio GTA ....
Prometto che appena possibile posterò un bel video !!
Nel frattempo, ecco alcune foto di come è successo.
(mal montato gli adesivi !!!!)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Buongiorno a tutti!
Sfortunatamente con questa pandemia non sono stato in grado di andare a prendere il mio GTA ....
Prometto che appena possibile posterò un bel video !!
Nel frattempo, ecco alcune foto di come è successo.
(mal montato gli adesivi !!!!)
From Google Translate

Goodmorning everyone!
Unfortunately with this pandemic I was unable to go get my GTA ....
I promise that as soon as possible I will post a good video !!
In the meantime, here are some photos of how it happened.
(badly mounted stickers !!!!)

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Glad to see it finished and to have supplied some rare genuine parts not obtainable on the market - if not reproducted. Ride on Matteo !

21 - 31 of 31 Posts