Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there is a so called ALFA ROMEO GTA GTAM TZ1 TZ2 ORIGINAL HELLEBORE CORSA; item 200565179712 on Ebay at the moment.

Has 7 attachment screws stamped CORSA and 2 67 on back of spoke, said to be Hellebore but I see no stamping.

Anyone know anything of a GTA Wheel by CORSA.

Sorry don't know how to capture the images, there are 6. Edit Ok I did something to get pictures, please excuse quality.

Ciao

Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have never seen one stamped "corsa". I suspect that this is a period correct steering wheel, but not one supplied form the factory. I don't see "Hellebore" inscribed anywhere either.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is some further information I received from the E-Bay seller, FWIW.

" I VE AROUND 600 STEERING WHEELS IN MY COLLECTION, AND ABOUT 25 HELLEBORE. I CAN SAY THAT ALL HELLEBORE WAS NOT STAMPED ON THE RIGHT SPOKE. SOME MODELS AS THE "CORSA" HAS 360mm OF DIAMETER AND NO HELLEBORE STAMPING.

THIS ONE IS IN GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION AND WAS ORIGINALLY FITTED ON A 1300 GTAJ."

Regards

Ken

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
600 hundred steering wheels! That is some kind of disorder (like collecting duettos).
Yea, no kidding. I've only got about 3 or 4 times as many steering wheels as I have Alfas. What's wrong with that guy. But I bet he has a wheel or 2 that we all would like to have.

Ciao

Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts