Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Now to figure out the serial number and history. Too bad the museum did not have more info on the GTA. I googled the Museum and did not find the GTA on any of the sites covering the Museum so maybe it is a new addition or just temporarily on display from its owner. The License might tell the story

Ciao

Ken

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now to figure out the serial number and history. Too bad the museum did not have more info on the GTA. I googled the Museum and did not find the GTA on any of the sites covering the Museum so maybe it is a new addition or just temporarily on display from its owner. The License might tell the story

Ciao

Ken

Hi Ken,
The car is most probably on display from it's owner !

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hi Ken, all....

I can confirm that many cars are loaned by their owners.....my TZ was there for a number of years.

Loaning stuff causes it's own problems as visitors posts can confuse true ownership as noted...

Richard

·
Registered
329 Posts
This is GTA 613333 which was race entered by Jason Wright of the Scuderia Portello team about ten years ago. It seems that it was re-restored to a kind of Stradale version. The website of the museum shows that the car joined the collection 20180418. By the way your pics have date 20180930 not 2019.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is GTA 613333 which was race entered by Jason Wright of the Scuderia Portello team about ten years ago. It seems that it was re-restored to a kind of Stradale version. The website of the museum shows that the car joined the collection 20180418. By the way your pics have date 20180930 not 2019.
Hi Martinue, you are right about the date 2018, must be a camera fault as I took the pics on 20190930, after the Spa Six Hours Meeting from 27-29 September 2019. See www.motormarques.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts